No User Installation required
- No end-user software installation is required, since our software interface is Web based.
User Friendly Interface
- our Excel-Like Web interface is very easy to use
- Basic end-user Training is complete in 15 minutes.
- All Data is in 1 screen where you need to go to moltiple screens in ERP systems.
Connection to your ERP is done easily
- Thanks to our know-how on SAP and Infor M3, our Experts will guide you during the deployment phase.
- Deploy our Software in a couple of WEEKS instead of waiting months with other software
- Our software supports Oracle/DB2/MS SQL Databases & All kinds of Web Services
Designed for Enterprise Infrastructure
- Available from Cloud(Saas) as well as On-Premise Installation.
- Running on the State-of-the-Art Microsoft .Net Infrastructure, our software is ready for the Future.
- Powered by C++ engine, our software is both flexible & fast.
CoMPASS – Advanced Planning
Fully Integrated to ERP system
- Easy to install, due to our know-how on SAP and Infor M3.
- Let our ERP experts guide you.
User Friendly Interface
- Basic training is complete in 15 minutes.
- You can access all data in 1 screen where you need to go to multiple screens in ERP systems.
Unique Planning Concept with Days on Hand:
- No need to maintain stock Target for individual partnumbers
- CoMPASS calculates the stock based on Customer Order coverage (Days on Hand)
- CoMPASS regulates the stock Automatically against customer increases/decreases.
ECRAN – Digital Manufacturing
Fully Automatic Sequencing of Production Orders
- No need manual work.
- Orders are retrieved from ERP system in real time
- Any change is automatically reflected to ECRAN
Easy to Install & easy to use
- Easy to install, due to Web-Interface.
- User Friendly Interface, basic user training is complete in 15 minutes.
Real Time Data refresh
- Automatic Calculation of Andon Rail in real time
- Automatic update of Components needed on the Production Line
COCKPIT – Digital Control Tower
Easily Detect Variations in Supply Chain
- Customer Increase/Decrease
- Planned vs. Produced
- Ordered vs. Received
Partnumber level Customer Forecast based on Car volumes
- Detect Partnumber usage rates automatically
- Create a long Term Forecast based on Car volumes
- Compare Customer Orders vs long Term Forecast
Centralized Inventory Monitoring
- Unique DOH (Days on Hand) concept for defining Inventory Levels.
- Classify the Partnumbers based on Min/Max DOH.
- Easily understand and take action on Overstock Partnumbers